- EXPRESS YOUR LOVE WITH A REAL STAR - Imagine making a wish when holding a shooting star in her hand that just feels heart whelming!
- METAL TYPE - 925 Sterling Silver, Stone & Gemstone: 8mm Swedish Meteorite bead with rhodium plating.
- DESIGNER’S NOTES - Inspired by the the dark sky park, this iconic necklace is a perfect gift for professing your affection to someone. It can be worn with any outfit and is a truly gorgeous addition to any jewelry collection.
- A SPECIAL GIFT FOR HER - A unique gift for Mother's Day, Birthday or Anniversary! AWNL Swedish meteorite necklace makes a great gift for sister, daughter, girlfriend, teens, best friend or any special. women in your life! Ideal looks for special occasions, party, special events, date night, travel, vacation, or any holiday event.
- A POWERFUL PROTECTION - It is believed to have some kind of mysterious power to make the dream come true.
About the Swedish Meteorite:
1 Million Years
Impacted in Northern Scandinavia, west of the border between Sweden and Finland, about one million years ago, the Muonionalusta, as known as the Swedish meteorite, is a Space rock and roll!
It is quite clearly part of the iron core or mantle of a planetoid, which shattered into many pieces upon its fall on our planet.
4 Ice Ages
Hidden under the northern light, waited for you for the past 4 ice ages. the swedish meteorite experience so much, far beyond what we can imagine. wear it, you are wear the history of the our space and time!
The Oldest Thing You Would Ever Touch
This meteorite came from a planetoid that was formed in the dense gas and dust cloud that spun around a newly formed star that we now call the sun. This is actually one of the earliest solids formed in our solar system. It is 20 million years older than the earth.
Amazing Widmanstätten Pattern
If you cut the meteorite and etch the surface, a unique pattern emerges. The pattern you see here is called the widmanstätten pattern. It’s only formes when ridiculously hot iron-nickel alloys are cooled down extremely slowly.
A Promise From The Star
Imagine making a wish when holding a shooting star in your hand !
The Swedish meteorite is believed to have some kind of mysterious power to make the dream come true.
It is also used as a powerful protection both in the Scandinavia and around the world. In ancient times, only empires and royal family can possess the meteorite.
AWNL’mother company has been in the Swedish Meteorite business for decades. In order to prevents rust and protects the meteorite, we invented the “Meteo-Protecta-Tech”. Our meteorite jewelry are coated with a hard resin to protect against scratches and thick layers silver or gold coating.
Length 69CM (adjustable)
We offer multiple payment options.